What the Quran says about Jihad
The Muslims are commanded to wage an everlasting war against the unbelievers and are assured victory in the struggle. Surely, the Marxist social philosophy is an extension of the Koranic doctrine. To realize the significance of this statement, one ought to read the following:
1. On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. (The Cow: 161 )
2. Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. ( The Cow: 15 )
3. The worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the ungrateful, who will not believe. (Spoils of War: 55)
4. Oh ye who believe! the non-Muslims are unclean. (Repentance:17)
5. Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you. (Repentance: 123)
According to our mullahs, Allah is a handsome god. He has a lot of tails like "the almighty", "the most merciful" etc and because of these tails, he looks like an octopus. Of course, Allah might be tired of all these tails as he can't sit, stand or sleep because of these tails. He also has a feeling that he lost his identity because of these tails as can be seen here in the caricature of allah by a Shabana Mohammed a Muslima.
Ultimately allah in the imagination of the Muslims based on the fantasies of the Quran is a Green Goblin, that will be smashed to smithereens by Spidey the American, as was done in the Hollywood production "Spiderman".
6. Oh believers, do not treat your fathers and mothers as your friends, if they prefer unbelief to belief, whosoever of you takes them for friends, they are evil-doers. (Repentance: 20) 7. Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute. ( Repentance: 29 )
Through the doctrine of hatred, Islam incites Muslims against non-Muslims and proposes Jehad as the solution to make Islam the dominant faith. What is Jehad? It is the battle against unbelievers such as the Hindus, the Christians, the Jews, the atheists - in fact, unbelievers of all sorts.
Jehad is nothing but an Inducement to Murder and Plunder non-Muslims for their Sheer Crime of Not Believing in Muhammad
Since humans do not like harming innocent people, Jehad is nothing but an inducement to murder and plunder non-Muslims for the sheer crime of not believing in Muhammad. It is called a "holy war." Those who return home victoriously, come laden with booty, which includes wealth and non-Muslim women for concubinage and free seduction but those "crusaders" who are killed "in the way of Allah" go straight to paradise where ever-young virgins of exquisite beauty and pretty boys anxiously wait to serve them! Even more stunning is the fact that while every code of moral conduct treats murder, rape, plunder, lechery as sins, Islam counts them as acts of piety.
Islamic Jehad is a Perpetual Declaration of War on Non-Muslims
Islam, in fact, is a perpetual declaration of war against all those, who do not believe in Muhammad. This war is not confined to words but it is really brutish, barbaric and bewildering. It makes society a hot bed of mutual hatred based on discrimination of Momin (Muslim) and Kafir (non-Muslim). Thus, it ignites the flame of eternal conflict far more dangerous, debilitating and devastating than Karl-Marx could ever visualize: "They (unbelievers) are Satan's party they are the losers.... Those (the Muslims) are God's party....they are the prosperers." (LVIII The Disputer: 20)
Islam is basically a medium of Arab Imperialism - Military, Political, Economic and Cultural
Anwar Shaikh, a scholar of Islam writes the following in his essay entitled ISLAM - The Arab National Movement, about how and why Islam is basically a medium of Arab Imperialism - Military, Political, Economic and Cultural.
In the words of Anwar Shaikh:
"1. The Prophet declared that he was the best individual of all humans; the Koresh, his tribe were the best of all Arabian tribes and Arabs were the best of all nations.
2. For this purpose, he used the oldest Semitic device of revelation to declare himself a prophet, who is supposed to have no axe of his own to grind but does what he is told by God.
3. As the Jews had a national God called "Yahwe," the Prophet chose Allah, the Lord of Kaaba, an idol of his own tribe, and raised it to the dignity of the one supreme God.
4. The Prophet made Kaaba, the sacred shrine of the Arabs as the holiest place of Islam so that whoever believes in Islam must also acknowledge the greatness of Arabia and its people.
5. The Prophet Mohammed made Haj, i.e. pilgrimage to the Kaaba, an old pre-lslamic Arab rite, a basic tenet of his religion to impress upon foreign (non-Arab) Muslims the sanctity of Arabia, and create an everlasting source of income for the Arabs.
6. He insisted that God's covenant was not with Abraham and Isaac but with Abraham and Ishmael. It is universally known that Ishmael was the direct ancestor of the Arabs. Thus, one can clearly see that the purpose of Islam is glorification of the Arab nationalism.
7. The Kaaba serves a much greater national purpose of the Arabs than that which Jerusalem renders to the Jews or Rome to the Christians (Catholics). It is guardian of the Arab nationalism at the expense of the national conscience of the non-Arab Muslims who believe that they have no individual nationality of their own, and prefer to be called Muslims. Thus the Arabs have achieved the status of a nucleus whereas the non-Arab Muslims have gladly become their satellites in the hope of gaining paradise. It ought to be remembered that the Prophet shall not open the gates of paradise to those Moslems who are not friendly with the Arabs.
The Prophet said:
a. "May Allah humiliate those who seek to humiliate the Quresh (his tribe)." Sahih Tirmzi Vol. 2 p.335)
b. The Prophet said to Sulaiman Farsee (the Persian Convert), "If you bear odium against the Arabs, you bear odium against me." (Sahih Tirmzi Vol.2. p.840)
c. The Prophet said: "I will not intercede for those or love them who are not fair with the Arabs." (Sahih Tirmzi Vol . 2 p.840 ) Of course, there is a difference of opinion about the degree of accuracy about these Hadiths i.e. the Prophet's sayings, yet they are there. If they were inappropriate they would have been expunged. They are correct because they correspond with the Arabic ethos of Islam.
8. The Prophet built the structure of Islam around the sanctity of his own person by declaring himself:
a. the Intercessor,
b. the blessing for the mankind, and
c. the model of actions for all faithful.
9. Since Muhammad preferred Arabs to other nations, love of the Arabs becomes a prerequisite of Islam.
10. Since faith means belief in both Allah and Muhammad, the Islamic God represents duality as the Christian doctrine of Trinity represents Three- in-one. Not only Muhammad was an Arab, Allah, the Lord of the Kaaba, was also an Arab statue. Thus Islam is there to serve the Arab cause.
11. The Koran is an Arabic document. It is primarily a book for the understanding and guidance of the Arabs. Calling it a universal message is just an innovation for subjugating the non-Arab Muslims to the national hegemony of the Arabs.
Illegitimate Sex Amongst Muslims is Haram, but for a Mujahid Taking Up Non-Muslim Women as Concubines in a Jehad is Legitimate
Carnal gratification, man's greatest desire, is the first temptation that the concept of Jihad carries. A Mujahid i.e. the Islamic warrior, who at that time suffered pangs of sexual starvation in the torrid land of Arabia, was promised plenty of sensual enjoyment as a reward for participating in the carnage whether or not he survived the rigors of the battlefield. If he (a Mujahid - Islamic warrior) got killed, he was assured that the houris waited for his glorious company in Jannnat i.e. paradise, and if he survived, he had a share in the plunder, which included women of the infidels. Islam has prescribed flogging, and death-by-stoning for sexual offenses such as fornication and adultery because it holds such acts as unlawful when committed out of wedlock but when a Muslim "fights in the way of Allah" to murder the infidels and plunder their property, then the Koran relaxes this rule:
"And anyone of you who has not the affluence to be able to marry believing free women in wedlock, let him take believing handmaids that your right hand owns ......So marry them, with their people's leave, and give them their wages honorably as women in wedlock, not as in license or taking lovers." (Women, IV: 25) These verses demonstrate beyond a shadow of doubt that amongst Muslims, the Koran forbids sexual intercourse outside wedlock: marriage is a must for the fulfillment of sensual desires, but this law is blown off by the wind of change when it comes to a Mujahid (the Holy warrior):
During the battle of Autas, the Muslims captured some women along with their husbands. Though earlier, a Muslim had been forbidden sexual intercourse with an unbelieving married woman, at this occasion, it was revealed to the Prophet that Allah had relaxed this restriction and permitted copulation to the warrior if she had fallen to his lot in the battle and thus became his property. ( TIRMZI, vol. one, P 417 )
In the Islamic Jehad, sex was a big bait to attract followers, and eventually, make them sincere devotees. After the people of Taif - the last major Arab City to resist Islam - surrendered in February, 631 C.E., to escape horrors of the siege, Muhammad was presented with three beautiful women; he gave one of them "to Ali, another to Usman and the third to Omar." To realize the significance of this episode, one ought to remember that both Ali and Usman were his sons-in-law and Omar was his father-in-law.
The holy warriors of Islam have been given an unusual privilege of sexual merriment. If they survive the battle, they secure concubines but if they fall, they are sure to enter paradise full of houris (beautiful maidens to be turned into concubines), living in the most luxurious environment.
" For them (the Muslims) is reserved a definite provision, fruit and a great honor in the Gardens of bliss reclining upon couches arranged face to face, a cup from a fountain being passed round to them, while, a pleasure to the drinkers ..... and with them wide eyed maidens flexing their glances as if they were slightly concealed pearls. (The Rangers, 40-45)
"Surely for the God-fearing awaits a place of security gardens and vineyards and maidens with swelling bosoms." (The Tidings: 30)
The houris are ever-young women who have wide eyes, flexing glances and swelling bosoms. Fancy the modesty of Allah and holiness of His manners. Can anyone honestly say that it is not a lure to attract followers?
The Motivation for Plunder, Loot and Booty in the Koran
The Koran also legitimizes booty and loot secured from non-Muslims during a religious war - Jehad:
"Eat of what you have taken as booty, such is lawful and good. " (The Spoils, VIII: 70)
To make his followers, the merciless looters, he thoroughly drilled them in hatred of non-Muslims, the potential victims:
1. "Surely the worst of beasts in God's sight are the unbelievers." (The Spoils: VIII: 55)
2. " Certainly, God is an enemy to the unbelievers . " (The Cow: II: 90)
3. "Oh ye who believe! fight those of the unbelievers and let them find in you harshness." (Repentance: IX: 123)
4. "Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute." ( Repentance IX: 29 )
Since it was plunder that paved the way to spread Islam, even those things that the Prophet himself had declared sacred, lost their sanctity when they proved inconvenient. For example, the Koran says:
"Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters (The non-Muslims) wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush" (Repentance, IX: 5)
With this kind of indoctrination what else can one expect from the followers of this death cult called Islam, except beastly behavior that CHALLENGES EVERY CIVILIZED NORM.
There are different ways for using one's head. Mohammed (Yimach Shmo - may his name and memory be obliterated) the founding father of the murder cult called Islam would have used his to don a bomb, as he is shown doing here, and as the suicide (genocide) bombers do today, invoking his accursed name.
Such is the blood-thirsty legacy of Mohammed - the devil of the head-sawing Infidels.
* For those uninitiated, PBUH expands to Perpetual Battle Upon Hagarism (Islam) - founded by the mass-murderer and pedophile pretender prophet Mohammed-ibn-Abdallah (Yimach Shmo - May his name and memory be obliterated).
The Mummy, Funeral Rites & Customs in Ancient Egypt, by Ernest A. Wallis
Budge, reprint of 1893 edition by Senate Studio Editions 1995
The Twilight of Ancient Egypt, First Millennium B.C.E., by Karol Mysliwiec, translated by David Lorton, Cornell University Press2000
Egypt in The Age of Cleopatra, by Michel Chauveau, translated by David Lorton, Cornell University Press, 2000
Women in Ancient Egypt, by Gay Robins, Harvard University Press, 1996
Women and Society in Greek and Roman Egypt: A Source Book by Jane Rowlandson, Cambridge University Press, 1998
The Chronicle of John Coptic Bishop of Nikiu (circa 690 A.D.), translated by Robert Henry Charles, reprint from 1916 edition, APA-Philo Press Amsterdam, Holland
The Vanished Library, A Wonder of The Ancient World, by Luciano Canfora, University of California Press
The Story of The Church of Egypt, Volumes I and II, by Edith L. Butcher, reprint of 1897 edition by AMS Press Inc, New York, N.Y 1975
Coptic Egypt, by Murad Kamil, Le Scribe Egyptien, 1968
Traditional Egyptian Christianity, A History of the Coptic Church, by Theodore. Hall Patrick, Fisher Park Press, 1999
Muslim Extremism in Egypt, The Prophet and the Pharaoh, by Gilles Kepel, University of California Press 1993
Ancient Egyptian Culture, published by Chartwell Books, Edison, N.J. 1998.
Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, by Obadiah Shoher
Jihad in the West: Muslim Conquests from the 7th to the 21st
by Paul Fregosi
The Sword of the Prophet: History, Theology, Impact on the World by
Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions About the World's Fastest
Growing Faith by Robert Spencer
Studies in Muslim Apocalyptic (Studies in Late Antiquity and Early
by David Cook
Why I Am Not a Muslim by Ibn Warraq
Onward Muslim Soldiers by Robert Spencer
Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis by Bat Ye'Or
Islam and Dhimmitude:
Where Civilizations Collide by Bat Yeor
What the Koran Really Says: Language, Text, and Commentary by Ibn
Islam and Terrorism: What the Quran Really Teaches About
Christianity, Violence and the Goals of the Islamic Jihad
by Mark A. Gabriel, Mark A. Gabriel
A Concise History of the Crusades by Thomas F. Madden
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) by Robert
The Great Divide: The failure of Islam and the Triumph of the West by
The Myth of Islamic Tolerance: How Islamic Law Treats Non-Muslims by
Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions About the World's Fastest
by Robert Spencer, David Pryce-Jones
The Koran (Penguin Classics)
by N. J. Dawood
Don't Keep me Silent! One Woman's Escape from the
Chains of Islam
by Mina Nevisa
Christianity And Islam: The Final Clash
by Robert Livingston
Holiest Wars : Islamic Mahdis, Their Jihads, and Osama bin Laden
by Timothy R. Furnish
The Last Trumpet: A Comparative Study in
by Samuel, Ph.D. Shahid
Unleashing the beast: How a fanatical
islamic dictator will form a ten-nation coalition and terrorize the
world for forty-two months
by Perry Stone
Contemporary Muslim Apocalyptic Literature
(Religion and Politics)
by David Cook
Islam and the Jews: The Unfinished Battle
by Mark A., Ph.D. Gabriel
The Challenge of Islam to Christians
by David Pawson
The Prophetic Fall of the Islamic Regime
by Glenn Miller, Roger Loomis
Prophet of Doom : Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words
by Craig Winn
The False Prophet
by Ellis H. Skolfield
The Approach of Armageddon: An Islamic
by Muhammad Hisham Kabbani
The Cube and the Cathedral: Europe, America, and Politics Without God
by George Weigel
Infiltration : How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated
by Paul Sperry
Unholy Alliance : Radical Islam and the American Left
by David Horowitz
Unveiling Islam : An Insider's Look at Muslim Life and Beliefs
by Ergun Mehmet Caner
Perfect Soldiers : The Hijackers: Who They Were, Why They Did It
by Terry McDermott
Islam Revealed A Christian Arab's View Of Islam
by Anis Shorrosh
Leaving Islam: Apostates Speak Out
by Ibn Warraq
The Origins of the Koran: Classic Essays on Islam's Holy Book
by Ibn Warraq
Unfortunately for humankind, the end of the death-seeking fiery cult of Islam can only come about through a fiery death-giving weapon. Ironically such nuclear mushroom clouds would be the blazing hell-fire that the Quran talks about and acknowledges will bring about an end to Islam such that there will be no one across the globe to say "Lah ilah il Allah, Mohammed ur Rasoolallah" (There is no god but allah and Mohammed is his prophet).